Monday 25 February 2013

Psst.. Like freebies and reviewing products? Try Bzzagent

Not sure if anyone out there reading my blog will be interested in this, but I'm going to be taking a break from technology for a moment.

Before Christmas I came across a site called Bzzagent. You register, answer some surveys and then (hopefully) you get signe dup to campaigns to match your likes/interests and get items sent through the post for free for you try and review.

I got my first campaign in Febuary 2013 - Vanish Oxy action.

What did I get?

- 2 x 500g packs of Vanish
- Handful of £1.50 off vouchers for Vanish to give out to friends and family
- Booklet for removing stains
- Information about the campaign
- A rather nice little white cardboard box (yeah i'm pretty sad, I like little boxes and recycle them for sending ebay sales in)

So far I've used the Vanish on my daily washing and saw no difference (half a scoop), however washed a stained old Duvet that I've had for years and it's come out nice and white again. Good job Vanish!

So if you like free products and to review them give Bzzagent a go! You've got nothing to lose :) I'm looking forward to the next campaign already: https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment